If you're already a Mosaic user and have questions about the setup or content editing of your site which you'd like to discuss in person, we'd like to see you in one of our drop-in workshops Book now
This workshop is a working session for Oxford Mosaic users to come and ask members of the Web Platform team in person about queries they have regarding the setup or content editing of their site.
- An initial Q+A session to demonstrate solutions to queries raised in advance and to respond to questions from the floor
- A supported editing session where team members will be on hand to assist users to edit their sites
- One-to-one discussion of hints and tips for making and implementing optimal design choices for your website
An in-person practical, guided workshop
Site Owners, Site Administrators, Site Editors, and Site Authors already setting up or redesigning a website (Site Owners and Site Administrators) or creating and editing content (all users) in Oxford Mosaic
- Have a better understanding of the elements of the Oxford Mosaic CMS which you have questions about
- Be able to implement solutions to issues you have encountered whilst using the Oxford Mosaic toolkit
- Have a greater understanding of the options available in Oxford Mosaic and what to consider in selecting options most suited to your site's objectives.
- Pre-requisites: Mosaic can be used without technical web skills but you should be comfortable working with common IT tools and software. It is assumed that you are familiar with the nuts and bolts of using the Mosaic tools
- Training courses run regularly, so keep an eye on the Mosaic training page for the latest upcoming courses and to register your interest for future courses